"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Tuesday, April 7, 2020

still in lockdown



I have no Idea which day it is of the official or unofficial lock down and honestly don't want to know, I  don't want to count the days, anyway I think I'm back to some kind of regular training, guess doing two days in a row of structured Workout should proof that,right ;o))

The Weather is really getting better, it gets warmer and the sun is shining, it gets really hard to stay disciplined and not to venture out for long but than I read a report of someone who got the "mild" version of this nasty bug and that's not even close to what I would call "mild" , I do not want to catch this, so after reading one of these reports I happily go back onto my couch and sit it out
I haven't been in a big supermarket for weeks and the thought of going into even a small one from time to time stresses me out,luckily in Ireland shopping home delivery is very common, so as soon as I need a bit more stuff , cat food and basics I will put in a online order.

My biggest fear at the moment is actually getting a toothache, I invested in a fancy electronic toothbrush which at least gives me the illusion that I do more for my Teeth health.

I want to talk about Social Media but will keep that as a separate post.






No comments:

Post a Comment