"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Easter weekend is here , we are in lock down and it looks like it might be a stunner


The title pretty much sums it up, Weather looks like it will be amazing but we are in lock down and even if we wouldn't be in lock down I doubt I would venture out very much, there is no question this Virus scares me and I don't want to catch it.
But I don't want to be negative about it, I have enough in home entertainment to keep me going and if I can walk for 30 minutes outside every day than I'm happy for now.

Anyway bigger picture , I wonder if the world will change after this is over, I wonder if we are a bit less selfish and if we appreciate people who are Essential workers a bit more.
I'm not a essential worker, I'm actually in a role where it doesn't make a bit of difference if I work or not, ok maybe a tiny bit over simplified but in the current scheme of things true enough

I guess it all will depend on how fast / slow this will progress

I was out shopping this morning and have to say it felt really uncomfortable, I feel like supermarkets are jsut major sources of germs these days

No comments:

Post a Comment