"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Saturday, August 3, 2013

time to pack the Tri Bag again

Tomorrow I'm going to do another sprint Tri, this one I'm actually going to do as a relay, I'm doing the swim and the bike section and a friend of mine is doing the run. This Triathlon is a Charity tri and the Atmosphere will be a bit different to the ones where it is all about National Series and points. Looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun and the day after tomorrow I'm going to do a half Marathon, not that I have trained for it so I'm not really taking it seriously.  If can  finish the half marathon before cut off time then I'm happy enough.
Soon enough the Triathlon Season is done and dusted maybe 2-3 more races after tomorrow, one of them of course my first ever Olympic Distance Tri, again I know I have not enough trained but still look really forward to it.
Can't believe how quickly the Triathlon Season is passing and that should give me a fair warning for next Year. May 2014 is not that far away and I know one thing for sure, I can manage a half Marathon not having trained enough, I really hope I can manage a Olympic Distance Tri not having fully trained but I CAN'T get through a half Iron Triathlon without proper  Training . I have 280 Days until I plan to be at the start line of the IM 70.3 Mallorca race. But I'm actually really looking forward to the Training, for example since I have a long racing weekend ahead of mine the "only" thing I did exercise wise yesterday was a pool swim, nothing today and I'm bored to death. I'm watching movies on Netflix and eat Fast food, that is not something I can keep up. I have done this in the past really all the time, no wonder I was 30 Kg heavier then I'm  today. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is my Winter blues Problem, I will start extremely early with Vitamin D supplements and I hope of course that my changed eating habits help as well.

Anyway I plan to use this Blog in the Winter as a weekly Training's checker , I think I will put upfront 4 weeks training's plan up and at the end of each Week I will post what I have archived. This should start middle of September or more likely first Week of October ( probably take a short holiday in September )


No comments:

Post a Comment