"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Training's runs and upcoming Race and some more

did my "long" run Duty today and managed to get 12km under my Belt, the Time I needed for the 12 km was pretty bad but I still don't really care about Time, so I have 2 weeks left until my first Half marathon and I know know that Race will be extremely though , it will be uphill for a very long Period. Anyway I hope just to enjoy it somehow and what is more Important it will be the Distance that somebody who will do in an Ironman 70 .
I still can't get it out of my Head so my decision is made, I will do the Training for an Ironman. I will need the whole Year to get ready for this but I think I'm willing to put in this work.
It is scary to even think about this but  I will not let my Lungs , my Alpha get into Way, I'm Healthy , actually very Healthy right now , so grabbing this and see how far I can go.
Just a little bit more on Health and Weight Loss, I'm happy to watch the Numbers on the Scale going down at the Moment , I'm nearly there to what is called a Normal Weight, can't believe it I have at least lost 30kg ( 60 Pounds ) if not even 40kg ( 80 Pounds ) over the last couple of Years, it was a longs Way it was very often hard but I have learned so much about me. I can't believe that I'm still the same person that started this Journey so many Years back. I think I will dedicate one of my next Blogs to this Journey
So for the next 2 Weeks a couple of short runs and one long run and then the Half Marathon ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment