"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Friday, September 16, 2011

and here is the next very stupid Idea, really can't help that

I found this Race Yesterday, it is a Ironman over 3 Days and you have the possibility to do 1 Event or all 3 Events. I'm seriously thinking of doing the Cycle on this Race , this would be a 180 km Race, can't believe that I even thinking of doing this .
This Idea has 2 Advantages , firstly the scare Factor to get my Training done in the Winter ( The Race is May ) and secondly if I'm able to do that Cycle Race I know I easily can do the cycle on the Half Ironman . which would leave me with a lot of spare Time to train for the Run and the Swim .
Swimming will be a high priority this Winter anyway.
I really will need to get some Swimming Lessons in the next couple of Weeks because I realize I'm just don't have any Technique in Swimming and to get faster I have to get this sorted out.that is something I can do in the Cold Season in the Pool , so hopefully when the warmer Season starts again I can try to apply this in the open Water swim.
So plan for now is to get a Training's plan up and running ,which will concentrate on Cycling as much as possible, as Cross Training i will do Swimming , Yoga and running in there.
I can't really let the running down too much because I'm bad enough in it anyway.
So next Week will be my first Half marathon, in which I very likely walk quite a bit because the Course is extremely hilly .

No comments:

Post a Comment