"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Sunday, March 11, 2012

weeks summary

not much to report this Week, I have been ticking the boxes with my ongoing Triathlon Training and I finally made it out for a nice Hike yesterday. We hiked for 14km in the Mountains and it was a nice warm enough Day, hope to do this now every other Week.
Today we did  a Swim training  Session coached by the Guys from the Triathlon Club  , we did some drills like pulling only with one Arm , that was really though.
But I have now some good ideas what I can do in my own swimming Time and  I know now that I will have to increase the Time I spend in the pool.
I also somehow need to get more Running Km under my belt , not sure yet how, because I'm really tired when I come home from Work in the Evening . I do a run on Tuesday and Thursday Morning ( the other mornings I'm in the pool) .
 Saturdays will be either a long Cycling Session or a Hike. I guess I will have to look at options like Lunchtime runs. Not sure about that yet.
So here is my summary of Last Weeks workouts  :

Total Km 91
Total kcal 5440
Cycling 64 Km
Running 10 km ( still far too little )
Swimming : 2.45 km ( Drills and Distance have to increase )
Hiking 14km

Weight is very slowly dropping , I kind of hope I'm building some Muscles at the moment and that's the Reason why the Weight Loss is so extremely slow but I reckon I should rather look to improve my endurance and that will defiantly will drop the Weight further .
Lastly I will have in 2 weeks time my CT Scan for my Lungs and in 4 Weeks time my annual Pulmonary lung function Test, will be very interesting to see if anything has changed in any direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment