"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Sunday, January 6, 2013

First week of January which included swimming , cycling and running

I have taken full advantage of the mild Weather that we have here currently in Ireland, there was no snow or Ice and even little Rain , so I took the Chance to start to cycle to work again and usually after Work I tried to do a 30 min Run , I did 2 interval Session with the Audiofuel / Chrissie Wellington Sessions. Those Session are really though but I have seen already the improvements.
I hope that I will manage a 7 min/ km for the Half Marathon which is just 55 Days away .
I'm at the moment roughly at 7:30 min/km but if everything goes well then I should be able to archive the 7 min somehow . I also enjoyed yesterday a nearly 30 km Cycle ride through the Hills, those Hills are though had I had to push the Bike twice, if the Weather keeps up like this then I should be able to do every weekend a long ride, I also can't wait until the Days finally get longer then I can finally take longer rides before and after work.
Plan for next week will be :

Monday Lunchtime Swim ( will try out a new pool not far away from my Workplace )
Tuesday , running home from Work , direct route 7 km , if the Legs are ok, then I should extend this to 9-10 km
Wednesday Cycle to and from Work , and if legs are ok short run in the Evening or Gym
Thursday ; interval run , 40 min session
Friday swim
Saturday long cycle ride
Sunday long run

Result of one Week of though Training , legs a tired but happy 

                              




No comments:

Post a Comment