"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hiking, Cycling , Swimming

Exercise wise I do at the moment a bit of everything , was out Hiking last Saturday and the the Wind on the Mountains nearly blew me down, but I really was impressed with my Fitness Level , it still was a though Hike for me but 3 Years Ago, I was crawling that exact same Route. This Time it was though but manageable.I'm planning to do now more Hikes which will help me for my Adventure Race in April, the First Part of that race ( Wicklowadventure Race ) will be on a very steep climb.And of course it will be invaluable for the Summer Solstice Hike , which I think I want to do again.
Also I have started to swim on a kind of regular Base and even after a couple of Times i see small improvement on my Free Style , the one thing I'm not doing is running and that's a real Problem, I need to get that going.I just can't find the Motivation for it yet.
Weight-wise no Change ,which means at the same time no gain of Weight and Health-wise , really happy at the moment , even a small Cold last week didn't even bother me at all.
I think I'm due for another Lung Function test in April ( something an Alpha one Carrier should have done on a Regular Basis ) not sure if my levels have dropped but if they have i don't really see an Impact because of the Work i put into my Exercise and my Weight loss.
So the Running bit , my first 10km Race of 2012 is in exactly 4 Weeks , so that should motivate me to do running , lets see .....



No comments:

Post a Comment