"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Saturday, January 21, 2012

Though Hike today

Today I did a Hike in horrendous Conditions, near Gael force Winds which practically blew me down the Mountain . I have to say I did not really enjoy most of the Hike, it was just extremely hard work, however at the same time I know that this Hike was a good Workout and it was a good feeling for the "Wicklow Adventure Race" .
 I'm planning to take part in this Race just have not jet fully decided if I do the Baby Distance or the Sport Distance.
The Difference between the Mini and the Sport Version is actually only that the running Part, for the Mini Version it is 4km Shorter.
Otherwise it's still 30km cycling and a 2km Kayak stretch and at the beginning it's a run in the Wicklow's, part of that is a Run which includes 600 odd steps.
Other big news is that I might do Gaelforcewest this Year, I tried this Race a couple of Years back and failed , that was and still is the only Race which has the Mark DNF ( Did not finish ) , I don't yet want to think about it because that Race will mean more serious Training .


The Steps for the Wicklow Adventure Race , loads of them ......


No comments:

Post a Comment