"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Time Trials done and a bit more training

In my last post I mentioned that I had my Run Time Trial ahead of me and that i was quite nervous about it , the good news yes I have improved on my run those 5km running as hard as possible it really did hurt but I made it I improved and that made me very happy.

When I was on my Weight loss Journey I never would have thought that I would do afterwards something that is much harder than loosing weight , gaining fitness is seriously harder than loosing weight.I'm now on 10 hrs of Training a week and there are days when it feels very easy and on other days I just want to sleep but the important thing is every session I finish I feel afterwards a sense of achievement and that just feels great.
I have now received the pan for the upcoming weeks and it will just get tougher, especially the running but that is something I knew had to come because the running part is appallingly bad.

Cycling is another challenge , it is not helping that the weather has just been too dangerous to go out onto the roads, I went out when it was raining or really cold , that's  not something stopping me from going out but it has been really windy here and that was just so bad that it became dangerous.
 I have tried to do time on the Turbo and I'm doing my Turbo Sessions but the word boring is not even close to how this feels.

But at the end of the Day looking at the hours of training I'm clocking just makes me very proud of myself and that is a very nice feeling.

And with that 100 Days left until I hopefully can put all these Training's hours into the IM70.3 IM Majorca




No comments:

Post a Comment