"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Thursday, March 19, 2020

Keep a Diary they said

Today is the 19th of March 2020 and if you haven't been living in the Big Brother house for the last few weeks than you know what happens on this planet right now, think even the Big Brother guys have been informed by now ( by the way didn't even know that show still ran )

Anyway we have a Pandemic and its nothing like we have been told in the movies , its not a 90 minute action packed show and I think that is in these fast running times the biggest surprise to me

Some smart people said keep a Journal about this hopefully one time event and that's what I'm planning to do, its a Journal just for me, I will post it but more to be able to go back on this , it will be about my thoughts and what I see and experience,so super boring for anyone else but I realized I need a outlet and so I will write this blog again until I 'm bored of it and over the Stress of the current situation

Take care everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment