"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Friday, March 20, 2020

Social distancing


Not even sure if that sentence even existed before the beginning of this year and its about breaking habits, I try to do my best and keep away from people but I see a lot others have real problems breaking habits, example I wanted to get some bread and milk from my local veggie shop, its a very open place so should be save enough but I saw people queuing  at the till and wanted to wait until that Q disappeared and guess what everyone else walked past me into that place and queued up closely as much as I love to support my local shop I just couldn't bring myself walking into that place.

 Im king of glad that I finally managed to go for a long walk yesterday evening, I actually felt how the stress was slowly ebbing away, mind you took well over an hour to get to that stage, will try to keep this up just for sanity sake. Since I can't run with my knee injury this will be my go to exercise since I fully expect that leisure cycling will be forbidden in a not too far distance, the weather looks kind of nice for the weekend and I suspect we will see the hoards out and reckon the Government will need to step in to flatten the curve, another one of the words that was not known before this started, so I plan to get used again to the Turbo, doing Turbo session inside while the sun is shining is torture but still better than catching this Virus , this Virus is no joke and I wish people would finally understand that.

I looked rather longingly at the sea today, I love open water swimming but did not even remotely enough of that last year, mainly because of early arrival of jelly fish, I reckon if it continues like this I will be very early in the Irish sea with a Wet suit, I'm not that brave




No comments:

Post a Comment