"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today was the Day of Cycling

Today was my First Time that I was cycling with a Group, organised by a Triathlon Club, most of us were beginners and so the pace was nice and Easy, have to say enjoyed it much more than I thought I would .
The Weather was always on the Borderline of Rain and it was around 6-8 Degrees Celsius. The Ride actually felt nice and easy for the first 40 km , after that I was gone and Dead, the last 10 km was pure hard Work.
My Back is at the moment absolutely killing me and  I suspect I will have really sore Legs tomorrow , but when that Pain is gone I will look forward to the next ride in 2 weeks time.
Have to say the Experienced Guy's who looked after us were extremely nice and they gave some good advice , really happy with that , so I guess I have found my Triathlon Club now as well
Would love to write more about the Spin but I'm too tired now , more in the next couple of Days

No comments:

Post a Comment