"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cycling, Running and a Triathlon Club

Yesterday was a another "long" Cycling Ride with the Triathlon Club that I want to join. We did a 40km Ride which included one or two quite though Hills but  I have to say I really enjoyed most of that Ride.
In the Evening was the new members Meet and Greet Event from the Triathlon Club and  I got quite a few nice tips , it seems I have found my Triathlon Club.
I will order now the Club gear in a Couple of Days and I guess putting it on, during a Race will put a tiny bit extra pressure on,
 I don't really want to finish second last in Club Gear, just because I might not have trained enough,
that would be  a bit too embarrassing.
This will be another motivation to do good regular training, which meant that I was out for a short run this morning.
I also have realized that it is only 15 Weeks until my first planned Olympic Triathlon and I'm not remotely in a shape for that one yet.
At the same time I know that I'm improving all the time , I'm tracking my results with Endomondo and I checked now through the History , I'm getting faster , I do longer distances, and I do a lot more cross training , if I  can keep this up then a Olympic Triathlon in June should be possible




No comments:

Post a Comment