"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lockdown we just don't call it a lockdown


Yesterday the Irish government handed out stricter restrictions and all non essential shops have to close , no groups allowed , think it 4 people max except for families but more importantly all private Hospitals have been made public for the time of this crisis.
I'm seriously impressed how the Irish Government has so far dealt with this crisis, yes ok they should all have started planning in January for this disaster but EVERYONE ignored it and we all assumed it would not hit is, I think what we saw was just human behavior of denial, we haven't seen such a Pandemic in 100 Years so we really have no real experience what could happen with such a Virus.

Think Most people now take it serious, yes there are still the Idiots and ignorant people but that's human behavior as well and we can just try to limit the damage these people cause, problem is one of them is currently the President of the United States.

But back to me, so first week I was just sitting on the couch and ate,  my head just couldn't grasp the fact that I might be stuck indoors for months and I still have problems with it but it slowly improves.
I'm now at least doing a daily weights workout given by my Gym , they want to see a comment on Social Media when I have done it, that keeps me accountable.

Today's plan beside actually doing some work which I'm so grateful that I can do remotely is to change around my living room , so that I have a bit more space for my workouts
I'm still undecided if I go out for cycling , at the moment I don't think so, my head is not in the right place for that, again I'm lucky I got myself a fancy Turbo Trainer end of last year so can go on that one just need to find the head for it ( working on it ) .

One day at the time has gotten a whole new meaning


No comments:

Post a Comment