"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Test Week has arrived

My Training's plan says for this week three Time Trials, one Swimming , one Cycling and the last one running. I did six weeks ago exactly the same but back than it was the first time I did them so I just did the best I could do . This Week it will be a bit different because I really hope that the lat six weeks of Training will show this Week that i have improved at least a tiny bit.
I'm most nervous about the running Time Trial because I have the feeling that I'm more or less going backwards with my running, since my Training is these days very much Heart Rate based I'm not allowed to go over 150 BPM for my Training runs which means my running is incredibly slow and it does not seem to improve whatsoever.
So I really hope that my Running Time Trial shows a bit of a improvement, but as Chrissie Wellington already said be prepared for everything , I really have to get my mindset right in case my running has not improved or it maybe even has deteriorated and that maybe harder than any of the Time Trials but that is something I have to learn if I want to do long distance Triathlon, I have to learn to accept setbacks, guess that is the fourth discipline to learn in Triathlons.

Now lets do this and get those Time Trials done and dusted








No comments:

Post a Comment