"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Monday, August 22, 2011

in between Races 10miler done and Triathlon ahead

I have finished the 10 Mile Race on Saturday , it was a though one and I  would have loved if my Time would have been a bit better ( I wanted to run this in 2 Hours ) I finished the Race in 2:10 Hours , which is for actually not bad if I'm honest.
I did this Race 3 Year Ago an needed back then I needed 15 minutes longer and I finished at place 2666, guess how many finishers that Race had , exactly 2666 . I finished in the last Place.
 In the Meantime I have lost easily 15 -20 Kilo's of Weight and have improved my Health considerably . So overall I'm really happy, I have finished it and my only real Problems during the run have been really bad Leg Cramps , no Breathing or Coughing Problems.
This Time not last Place for me , not far from the Back but not last ;o)
I tend to get the Cough in Cold Weather but it was actually a bit too warm for the Run.
I'm kind of wondering of the Cough is coming back during the Cold Season ,I will wait and see but I think this Time I will not be too surprised and annoyed if the Cough is coming , that is just part of me in that Case.
So next Sunday I will have my first Sprint Triathlon , I'm really nervous about that one but I will try just to enjoy it .

No comments:

Post a Comment