"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Friday, October 14, 2011

10k Trail running upcoming

tomorrow I have another 10 km Race , it will be a Trail run so very likely a rather muddy and slippery race , nothing where I even remotely can hope for a Time improvement . Strangely enough it seems that i haven't gotten any faster over the last year.  i guess to get faster i would need to train on a regular basis . So my 10km time is currently between 1:11 - 1:18 Hours , which is very slow indeed but my Main Goal this year was to be able to finish 10 km Races and  I think i can answer that with a YES .So goal for next Year should be to improve the Time .
My Car is broken at the Moment so I either have to cycle everywhere or walk , I cycled yesterday Evening around 30km for a Shopping trip and I have to say the last 5-6 km were really though. I guess it's not to bad that I can't use the Car at the moment , it gives me quite a few Training opportunities ;o)
Lastly my new Triathlon Necklace arrived today, really happy and proud to wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment