"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Monday, October 17, 2011

a very long 10km Trail run done , a race Report

on Saturday I did the 10 km Hunters Trail Run and this race was the toughest Race I have done so far this Year and that includes the Half marathon.
The Good News was, I finished the Race the bad news  I finished last and the really bad news was that  I was last by nearly 10minutes. To be that far behind hurts , what also hurts is my knee, it hurts quite a bit and I'm sure it is  inflamed and not "damaged"/ Injured.
I hope this is sorted in a couple of Days , I'm not sure what has caused the Problem , could have come from new Runners, something I will see .
Back to the Race, what a Trail run it was, up the hills , down the Hills , through the Woods, over the Fields jumping / crawling over Tree Trunks or under Tree Trunks. Everything was included , I really liked the Race but it was a bit too though for me at my present Training's state. To fix that  I need to get my Training's plan organised . I have looked up online for a training's plan and found a nice manageable one, but I think I need to be accountable to someone , so as soon as I'm able to get my Car fixed i will get to the Local Triathlon Club and introduce myself .

Finish time for the Hunters Trail was 1h:36min and a bit



No comments:

Post a Comment