"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Thursday, October 27, 2011

nothing really interesting just some more plans

after the 10Km Trail my turned Knee really bad , I couldn't put any weight on it for at least 3-4 Days, thankfully it has now eased up but I'm really nervous to go for a Run again because even when I did last Sunday the Knee flamed up again.
I guess the only way to see is try it out .
I hopefully have also from next Weekend the chance to get on a very regular Basis into a Pool , I will sign up on Friday / Saturday the Membership for a nice affordable Price.
Also the Training Plan for a Olympic Triathlon is now pinned to my Wall at home, it is a 12 Week plan and even though I don't plan to do in 12 Weeks a Triathlon , I still think that structured Training will help me to build up a good basis and I doubt 12 I will be able to run exactly through the 12 Weeks, with Christmas and Holiday's upcoming I will have quite a few Breaks in there .
The important part for me is the word Structured and looking at the plan I need to learn to do Quality Training and no longer Quantity Training
So next Races, honestly no real idea, I still need a run for November , I haven't found anything really nice yet. For December I have 2 Santadashes on the Line , those are fun Runs but they are really good 10 K Runs

No comments:

Post a Comment