"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Friday, December 16, 2011

and here is the plan for the first 6 Month of 2012

Decision has been made, I have decided on the Run's / Races I want to do in the first half of 2012.
That Racing Calendar looks really Scary and at the same Time I'm really looking forward to it.
If I really will be able to pull this through , then I have done it .......
From February to April I will do each month a short 5-10k Running Race, I have found some nice trail Run's.
Those Races are short but Though.One 10km Road Race in February.
Then in April comes the Big one , a "short" Adventure Race , which consists of roughly 12 Km Running ( 9km of them in the Hills ), 30 km Cycling and 2 km Kayak.
If I manage that, then this will follow by 1-2 Duathlon's, one other 10km Road Race in May and lastly the other scary big one which is my fist Olympic Triathlon
Lets see if I can tick all these Boxes in a couple of month Time :

3 Trail Runs ( 4-10 km )
2 km Road Races
2 Duathlon's
1 Adventure Race
1 Olympic Triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment