"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Sunday, December 11, 2011

another 5k Santa Run done

this was the last Race/ Run for 2011 and at the same time this was the first Race of my next Season , at least that's the way I like to see it .
Great amazing Fun run , 800 People in Santa Costumes running on the Beach.
Those Kind of Run's always remind me why I do this, I don't do running because I like it very much , no I really like the Atmosphere at these Events.
Some of them are just for pure fun and everyone is just enjoying himself / herself some other Races are very competitive, but even on those Race I usually get a thumbs up or a Well done from the other real Racers/Runners, while I'm trying my best to finish that run .
Looking now really forward to 2012 , I had this Year some though races and I want to do most of them next Year again and I want to add quite a few more to the Catalog.
Especially Duathlons and my Triathlons.
Also of course I hope to start the Year 2012 , with a Weight below 70kg ( 1-2 pounds until I have reached that  Line ) , and if I loose after that, 5-6 Kg more then I have done it .
That would be called "normal" Weight for my Height, wow that will be great after 20 Years of obesity.





No comments:

Post a Comment