"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop !
Confucius



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weightloss

I had actually not planned to write another post until until I had done a triathlon at the Weekend but this morning something happened and I thought I wanted to share it and also put it down for me as a reminder. I have written in several past posts that I have been Obese , practically Morbidly obese and that I have been loosing weight now for a couple of Years , lately I have actually heard quite a few Compliments like : wow you have lost a lot of Weight.
Problem is, I don't really see it that obviously when I look into the Mirror or see pictures of myself. On top of it my Weight loss seems to have stopped and I'm stuck with my 71kg ( 11.18 Stone ). I try not to get frustrated with it, because i know this is kind of normal after somebody lost a lot of Weight and I try to be patient, but anyone who is on this Journey knows probably that having patience can be though.
Anyway let's come back to the Reason of this Post. This morning when I did get my clothes out , I decided to wear my good old trusty blouse  ( that thing has kind of a timeless design ) .
This blouse is roughly 15 Years old and it has gone with me all the time, quite a lot of this time it hung in the Closet because I was too big to wear it and I mean it was not only too tight I actually was not able to close the Buttons when I tried to wear it.
So when this Blouse started to fit again at some stage last Year I was actually over the moon.So I got this particular Blouse out of the Closet and did put it on, and I realized that the Blouse is now far too big for me, I nearly can wear it as a Kimono or as a very loose fitting Blouse, this means I easily lost 20com around my Chest and very likely even more over my Belly Area.
What I want to say with this, Scales and pictures don't always tell the full story. I have achieved to much and I will finish this journey at some stage as a person which is in the normal weight range , which is not too far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment